IP Kachakov Anatoli Aleksandrovich
OGRNIP (Main State Registration Number of Individual Entrepreneur): 321220200204421
Processing Data Taxsee Driver USER
This policy governs the manner in which personal and other confidential data of users of the Taxsee Driver mobile application and the website https://tu-da.com is collected and processed with the use of automation tools via the Internet.
1.Terms and Definitions
1.1. The following terms and definitions are used in this policy:
1) “Mobile Application” means the Taxsee Driver computer program installed on the User’s device and allowing to automate the User’s access to the information about existing orders for the provision of certain services.
2) “Website” means a set of computers programs and other information contained in the information system, access to which is provided via the Internet by domain names, and/or network addresses that allow identifying sites on the Internet. The website address: https://tu-da.com.
3) “Personal Data” means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or definable individual (subject of personal data).
4) “Processing of Personal Data” means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of the automation tools, with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, correction (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, granting access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
5) “Provision of Personal Data” means the actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a specific group of persons.
6) “Blocking of Personal Data” means the temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary for correction of personal data).
7) “Destruction of Personal Data” means the actions resulting in the impossibility to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or resulting in the destruction of tangible media of personal data.
8) “Personal Data Information System” means a set of personal data contained in the databases and a set of information technologies and technical means ensuring the processing of personal data.
9) “Automated Processing of Personal Data” means the processing of personal data by means of computer technology.
10) “Copyright Holder” means a person that owns the right to use the website, as well as to use and distribute the mobile application, and that performs the processing of personal data of the User.
11) “User” means a person using the Mobile Application on the basis of a contract with the Copyright Holder and who provides the Copyright Holder with their personal data for this purpose.
12) “Client” means a person who forms an order for certain services to be provided to them, which, through the Mobile Application, is accessed by the User.
13) “Cookies” mean pieces of data sent by the website and stored on a computer, mobile phone, or another device from which the User accesses the website, and used to store data about the User’s actions on the website.
14) “Device Identifier” means unique data allowing identifying the User’s device on which the mobile application is installed, and provided by the device itself or calculated by the mobile application.
2. General Provisions
2.1. This document defines the policy of the Copyright Holder with regard to the processing of the Users’ personal data, the types of personal data collected through the Mobile Application and the Website, the rights and obligations of the Users and the Copyright Holder during personal data processing.
2.2. Installation of the mobile application on the device of the User or use of the mobile application in any other way, as well as use of the website shall mean the consent of the User to the terms of this policy, including the consent of the User to the processing of his/her personal data by the Copyright Holder in cases where the provisions of the current legislation require such consent.
2.3. The purpose of collecting and processing the User’s personal data shall be the conclusion and execution of the contract to provide the User with the right to use the Mobile Application. When collecting and processing personal data, the Copyright Holder shall not pursue any other purposes, except for the purposes of the execution of the said contract.
3. Types of Collected and Processed Personal Data
3.1. Various types of personal data may be collected through the Mobile Application and the Website, which can be divided into the following categories:
1) Data that allow the User to be identified;
2) Geolocation data;
3) Payment information;
5) Data about the User’s device;
6) Data on a mobile network operator;
7) Order history.
4. Client’s Identification Data
4.1 This category includes the data directly related to the identity of the Client:
1) Last name, first name, patronymic;
2) Date of birth;
4) subscriber phone number;
5) Series, number and date of issue of the document confirming the right to drive a vehicle;
6) Subscriber telephone number;
8) Data of the document confirming the right of ownership or use of the vehicle.
4.2. The specified data shall be destroyed by the Copyright Holder within 24 hours from the moment of the User’s registration in the mobile application. After the User is registered, the personal data provided by him/her shall not be saved and shall not be used in the future, the Copyright Holder shall not store, process or use the User’s personal data, and the Copyright Holder is not an operator for the processing of personal data.
The destruction of the User’s personal data shall be carried out without the possibility of its subsequent restoration.
4.3. After destruction personal data the Copyright Holder uses and stores the following data about the User, which is not personal data and does not allow identifying the User:
1) Make, model and color of a vehicle;
2) Numeric part of a vehicle registration plate;
5. Geolocation Data
5.1. The Copyright Holder receives the data on the location of the User (geolocation data) through the mobile application. Geolocation data is transmitted to the Copyright Holder only during the use of the mobile application. The User, at his/her discretion, can prohibit the transmission of geolocation data by changing the corresponding settings of his/her mobile device, however, this may result in the impossibility to use the mobile application.
5.2. For the purpose of providing transport services to the Client, the Copyright Holder is entitled to provide the Client with information about the location of the User.
6. Payment Information
6.1. In order to be able to pay the license fee by cashless payment using bank cards, the User can link a bank card to his/her ID-number. The User shall link the bank card independently in the mobile application by providing the following data:
1) bank card number;
2) bank card expiration date;
3) bank card holder full name;
4) bank card security code.
6.2. Cashless payment using bank cards shall be carried out in accordance with the international payment systems rules on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment. The security of the data provided by the User shall be ensured by the compliance of the procedures with the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, and no one, including the Copyright Holder, can obtain the data. Bank card data shall be entered on the secure payment page of the acquiring bank providing the option of cashless payment for services.
6.3. In order to withdraw funds from the personal account, the User shall provide the Copyright Holder with data on the account opened with a credit institution and other information necessary for transferring funds, including the User’s personal data, namely:
1) Bank identification code of the credit institution;
2) Recipient’s account number with a credit institution;
3) Recipient’s last name, first name, patronymic;
4) Debit or credit (bank) card number.
6.4. The data provided by the User for the purpose of withdrawing funds from the personal account does not allow the Copyright Holder to perform any operations, except for the operations of crediting funds to the User’s bank account.
7.1. The Copyright Holder can use the following types of cookies:
1) Strictly necessary cookies. They are necessary to navigate the website and use the requested services. Cookies of this type are used when the User registers and logs in. The services requested by the User become unavailable without them. These cookies are essential and can be either persistent or temporary. Without the use of this type of cookies, the website does not function properly.
2) Performance cookies. They collect website usage statistics. These files do not access the Client’s personal information. All information collected by these cookies is statistical and anonymous. The purposes of using these cookies are:
- obtaining the website usage statistics;
- evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
These cookies can be persistent or temporary and can relate to both essential and third-party cookies.
7.2. Functionality cookies. They are used to store information provided by the User (such as username, language, or location). These files use anonymized information and do not track the User’s actions on other websites. The purposes of using these cookies are:
1) Storing information about whether any service has been provided to the User before;
2) Improving the quality of online experience in general by storing the preferences selected by the User.
These cookies can be persistent or temporary and can relate to both essential and third-party cookies.
7.3. Advertising cookies. They are used to manage advertising materials on the website, limit the number of times an ad is viewed by a user, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Advertising cookies are placed by third parties, for example, advertisers and their agents. These files are associated with advertising on the website provided by third-party companies. They can be either persistent or temporary.
7.4. The User can use the settings of the browser used by him/her in order to block or delete cookies, as well as to limit their functioning.
8. Data on the User’s Device
8.1. The Copyright Holder, by means of the mobile application, receives data about the User’s device, applications installed on it and the Internet connection. This category includes information about the device model, operating system, browser data, IP address, device identifiers.
8.2. The collected data about the device of the User does not contain the User’s personal data.
8.3. The purpose of collecting information about the device of the User is the internal accounting of users of the mobile application, as well as improvement of its operation.
9. Data on a Mobile Network Operator
9.1. The Copyright Holder, through the mobile application, receives data on the operator that provides the User with mobile phone (cellular) services.
9.2. The collected data on the mobile network operator does not contain personal data of the User.
9.3. The purpose of collecting data on the mobile network operator is to automatically determine in the mobile application settings the data on the User’s country of residence and the language of the application interface.
10. Order History
10.1. The Copyright Holder retains the history of orders executed by the User, namely the time of the start of the order execution, the address of the pick-up point, the intermediate and drop-off points of the route, the rate applied, the payment method and other information specified by the Client.
10.2. The purpose of collecting order history information is the improvement of the quality of provided services by automatic filling in the order information using the previously obtained data, which reduces the order creation time.
11. Measures of Protection of Personal Data of the User
11.1. In order to protect the personal data of the User, the Copyright Holder shall take legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality regime of personal data, their safety, protection against unlawful receipt, distortion or destruction.
11.2. During the processing of personal data, the User shall be entitled:
1) to receive information in regards to the processing of his/her personal data, also containing: confirmation of the processing of personal data; legal basis and purposes of the processing of personal data; purposes and methods of the processing of personal data; information about the name and location of the person processing personal data, information about the persons (except for the employees of the Service) that have access to personal data or to which personal data may be disclosed based on a contract with the Service or based on the current legislation; personal data being processed relating to the respective subject of personal data, the source of personal data received unless otherwise provided for by the current legislation; time limits of the processing of personal data, including the time limits of its storage; procedure for the exercise by the User of the rights provided for by the current legislation; information on the completed or intended cross-border data transfer; title or last name, first name, middle name, and address of the person processing personal data on behalf of the Service, in case the processing is or is to be assigned to such a person; other information as provided for by the current legislation;
2) to require the Service to correct his/her personal data, to block or destroy it in cases where the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of the processing, as well as to take legal measures to protect his/her rights.
3) to appeal the actions or omissions of the Service to an authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data, or in court, in case the User believes that the Service processes personal data in violation of the requirements of the current legislation or otherwise violates his/her rights and freedoms.
4) protect their rights and legitimate interests, as well as to claim compensation for damages and/or compensation for moral damages in court.
11.3. During the processing of personal data, the Service shall:
1) provide the User with the following information at his/her request:
- confirmation of the processing of personal data;
- legal basis and purposes of the processing of personal data;
- purposes and methods of the processing of personal data;
- its title and location, information about the persons (except for employees) that have access to personal data or to which personal data may be disclosed based on a contract or based on a federal law;
- the User’s personal data being processed and its origin, unless otherwise provided for by the current legislation;
- time limits of the processing of personal data, including the time limits of its storage;
- procedure for the exercise by the User of the rights provided for by the current legislation;
- information on the completed or intended cross-border data transfer;
- title or last name, first name, middle name, and address of the person processing personal data on behalf of the Service, in case the processing is or is to be assigned to such a person;
- other information as provided for by the current legislation;
2) ensure the adoption of measures for the prevention of unauthorized access to the User’s personal data;
3) publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to the document defining the policy on the processing of personal data, as well as to the information about the requirements being implemented for the protection of personal data.
11.4. The User’s personal data shall be stored on electronic media and processed using automated personal data processing systems.
11.5. Only persons directly related to the provision of the Services may have access to the Users’ personal data. In other cases, the Service shall not disclose the User’s personal data, nor shall it provide access to third parties without the User’s prior consent, except for cases when personal data is provided at the request of authorized state bodies in accordance with the current legislation.
11.6. The Service shall implement the following measures for the prevention of unauthorized access to the User’s personal data. The Service shall:
1) appoint the employees responsible for the organization of the processing of personal data;
2) implement organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of the User’s personal data.
11.7. The User is entitled to claim from the Copyright Holder clarification (update) of their personal data, their blocking or destruction if personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and also to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Copyright Holder a corresponding request and (or) demand in written form. A corresponding request may also be sent electronically via the Mobile Application or in writing at the Copyright Holder's location.
11.8. The User may also delete the confidential data provided to the Copyright Holder by deleting their account in the Mobile Application (the “Delete Account” function). In this case, all the data provided by the User will be deleted from the Copyright Holder's information system without the possibility of their subsequent restoration.
11.9. The User may contact the Copyright Holder on issues related to the processing of personal data at the location of the Copyright Holder, as well as by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.